To convert radio and TV leads, you must create the program. Converting leads to clients is based on outbound, plus, multiple touches using multiple channels in a coordinated approach to drive revenue and profits. For instance, when your company has multiple offers you will sell more leads. It is better to attract a percentage of sales across all offers, then nothing at all. Multiple offers provide the lead with more choices. And, often, they will buy, they just require the right offer to do so. Here are some examples below.
1) Build a program (selling a product or targeting a group) Find those groups of leads that need to touched, and say hello! Cook your data often. Don’t let the lead get too old
2) Target your customers with “multiple touches” to drive retention. How often do you want to nurture their interest in your company? Don’t talk to them once to twice and move on
3) Use channels to communicate. What different channels (all priced affordably) work for you? Email, direct mail, telephone, text messaging, etc.
4) Develop creative. Brochure, letters, scripts, postcards, etc.
5) Build an action/offer program that motivates action. Very important to buy their behavior by enticing their interest
6) Give them multiple offers and make it easy for them to say “yes” Outline the campaign duration. How long does each campaign run?
7) Follow up. Who is going to ensure your lead is touched enough times to justify whether it is a buying lead or an inquiring lead? Marketing? Data Analyst? Inside Sales Manager?
There is so much that goes into creating the right package to convert your leads into clients. What is the most important take-away? The key in the process is recognizing that running radio and TV and then hoping your inside team can sell is not a plan. You may convert a fraction on the first call; what you do with the outbound follow-up makes the biggest difference for your campaign. The lead needs to be nurtured by your organization to convert more of them to customers. Outbound is everything. The offers are everything. How you use offers to the customer, and how you manage your inside sales group, is very important. Attracting, say, 1,000 leads each month, selling 10% and wasting 900 leads from your advertising dollars, is a path you do not want to take. Especially, when there is another 20% or 40% out there, for the taking.
About Call Center Today
Want to talk to Dan Coen about boosting your inside sales numbers and remaking your call center? To contact Dan about speaking, workshops, training and consulting: DCoen@CallCenterToday.com or 888-835-5326 x111. Follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/callcentertoday
Click Here to register and be notified of future articles, podcasts and posts!
If you would like to contact us about workshops or training programs for your company please email firstname.lastname@example.org