1. Problems occur when we place work before life.
2. You must assess your center’s strengths and weaknesses to develop solutions.
3. Managers and agents should interact with one another to encourage creativity.
4 Supporting agents should be top priority for management.
5. Supervisors should focus on motivating the group.
6. Executives should place people over paperwork.
7. To succeed, management should combine Desire, Concepts and Initiatives.
8. Many of these concepts should come from the agents themselves.
9. Acknowledge the reality of your environment but encourage the best work.
10. Creating a new communication culture at work will improve morale and performance.
About Call Center Today
Call Center Today is a consultancy focused on sparking results within customer service and inside sales contact centers. Clients world wide consider Call Center Today an essential partner dedicated to accelerating performance. Our expert consultants deliver unparalleled solutions to ensure your inside sales and customer service call centers connect effectively with customers, prospects and opportunities.