- Creating a communication culture is essential to a thriving call center.
- A communication culture interests, inspires, motivates and facilitates productivity.
- There are certain challenges that face the implementation of a communication culture.
- The first challenge is overcoming management’s resistance to change.
- The second challenge is building consensus and getting agents to buy in.
- To get agents involved, you must create a system of rewards and engagement.
- Agents want contests, rewards, prizes and surprises.
- Agents want to feel as though their jobs matter and their opinions are valued.
- The best call center executives see the creative potential inherent in the call center set up.
- Management must keep all channels of communication open for maximum effectiveness.
About Call Center Today
Call Center Today is a consultancy focused on sparking results within customer service and inside sales contact centers. Clients world wide consider Call Center Today an essential partner dedicated to accelerating performance. Our expert consultants deliver unparalleled solutions to ensure your inside sales and customer service call centers connect effectively with customers, prospects and opportunities.